Tuesday 17 February 2015

The best in me

You came into my life when all hope in love was lost. I had given up on ever being found by my rib but God had other plans. Like a fairy tale, you became my Prince in shining armour, rocked my world and brought rays of light in my life. Like a right shoe size fit, You filled those exert holes and gaps that were left behind by your predecessors. You changed the story of my life and although the script remained the same the cast had certainly changed for the better. My story was different, my story was better From being Lonely i was now complete From Heartbroken I became loved From a reject I became chosen... I felt like a princess in a little kingdom called your heart, Somehow everything started making sense; From God's promises to the worldly theories of destiny and fate. I was now part of history, a history you and I were creating daily. Each day I woke up with a smile on my face and joy in my heart, an unexplainable glow that noone could decode. I felt satisfied, had something to look forward to but above all I had HOPE, a hope in a future unknown to the world but certain in Our world. Now I turn back and wonder where it all went wrong. How you slipped away without saying goodbye. All I have left are memories and wounds, wounds deeper than before. Questions which your words "I am sorry Valerie" do not quench or answer. Daily I cry in my own heart and im my own haven. Sadness hidden beneath my smile. A faith shattered, a heart broken and a tale abruptly stopped. No one will ever understand or know the pain of losing you. To the world you are one of the billions but to me you were my ONE. The ONE who brought out the BEST IN ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment